- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- Glyceraldehyde-3-phosphate dehydrogenase, G3PD, GAPD, MGC88685, Glyceraldehyde-3-phosphate dehydrogenase, GAPDH, Glyceraldehyde-3-phosphate dehydrogenase 38 kDa BFA-dependent ADP-ribosylation substrate, Aging-associated gene 9 protein, BARS-38, cb609, EC 220.127.116.11, G3PDH, OCAS, p38 component, Glyceraldehyde 3 phosphate dehydrogenase, KNC-NDS6, MGC102544, MGC102546, MGC103190, MGC103191, MGC105239, MGC127711, OCT1 coactivator in S phase, 38-KD component, OTTHuMP00000174431, OTTHuMP00000174432, wu:fb33a10.
- Molecular Weight
- 36 kDa (335aa) confirmed by MALDI-TOF
- 1mg/ml (determined by Bradford assay)
- Liquid in. 20mM Tris-HCl buffer (pH 8.0) containing 1mM EDTA, 1mM DTT, 20% glycerol
- > 95% by SDS-PAGE
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain.
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.