- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- Fatty acid binding protein 5, EFABP, E-FABP, PAFABP, PA-FABP, Fatty acid binding protein 5, Fatty acid-binding protein epidermal, FABP5, Fatty acid binding protein 5, fatty acid binding protein 5 (psoriasis-associated),
- Molecular Weight
- 15.1 kDa (135aa) confirmed by MALDI-TOF
- 1mg/ml (determined by Bradford assay)
- Liquid in. 20mM Tris-HCl buffer (pH 8.0) containing 1mM DTT, 20% glycerol
- > 95% by SDS-PAGE
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain.
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.