- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- TP103, T-cell activation antigen CD26, DPPIV, DPP4, Dipeptidylpeptidase IV (CD26 adenosine deaminase complexing protein 2), Dipeptidyl peptidase 4, CD26, Adenosine deaminase complexing protein 2, ADCP2, ADABP
- Molecular Weight
- 85.4 kDa (737aa) confirmed by MALDI-TOF
- 0.5mg/ml (determined by absorbance at 280nm)
- Liquid in. 20mM Tris-HCl buffer (pH 8.0) containing 100mM NaCl, 1mM EDTA, 10% glycerol
- > 95% by SDS-PAGE
- Specific activity is > 200unit/mg, One unit produces 1.0 umole of p-Nitroaniline from Gly-Pro- p-Nitroaniline per minute at pH 8.0 at 37C.
- < 1 EU per 1ug of protein (determined by LAL method)
- SDS-PAGE, Enzyme Activity
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain.
Hussein GM, et al. Mate tea (Ilex paraguariensis) promotes satiety and body weight lowering in mice: involvement of glucagon-like peptide-1. (Biol Pharm Bull. 2011)
Sato Y, et al. The role of dipeptidyl peptidase 4 (DPP4) in the preservation of renal function: DPP4 involvement in hemoglobin expression. (J Endocrinol. 2014)
Roppongi S, et al. Crystal structures of a bacterial dipeptidyl peptidase IV reveal a novel substrate recognition mechanism distinct from that of mammalian orthologues. (Sci Rep. 2018)
Guan C, et al. Strategic Preparations of DPP-IV Inhibitory Peptides from Val-Pro-Xaa and Ile-Pro-Xaa Peptide Mixtures. (Int J Pept Res Ther. 2020)
Guan C, et al. A novel attention-based peptide language model for mining dipeptidyl peptidase-IV inhibitory peptides. (bioRxiv. 2022)
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.