- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- Proteasome alpha 7 subunit, C6, HSPC, MGC3755, RC6-1, XAPC7, Proteasome alpha 7 subunit, PSMA7, Proteasome alpha 7 subunit Proteasome (prosome macropain) subunit alpha type 7, Proteasome alpha 7 subunit, Proteasome subunit alpha 4, Proteasome subunit alpha type 7, PSMA 7, RC6 1, Proteasome subunit RC6 1, Proteasome subunit XAPC7.
- Molecular Weight
- 30 kDa (268aa) confirmed by MALDI-TOF
- 1mg/ml (determined by Bradford assay)
- Liquid in. 20mM Tris-HCl buffer (pH 8.0) containing 20% glycerol, 0.1M NaCl
- > 90% by SDS-PAGE
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain.
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.