- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- Aldo-keto reductase family 1 member C3, Aldo-keto reductase family 1, member C3, DD3, DDX, HA1753, HAKRB, HAKRe, hluPGFS, HSD17B5, KIAA0119, Aldo-keto reductase family 1, member C3 17 beta HSD 5, AKR1 C3, Chlordecone reductase, 17 beta hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase type 5, Aldo keto reductase family 1 member C3, DDH1, HAKRe, HSD17B5, PGFS, Prostaglandin F synthase,
- Molecular Weight
- 39 kDa (343aa) confirmed by MALDI-TOF
- 1mg/ml (determined by Bradford assay)
- Liquid in. 20mM Tris-HCl buffer (pH 8.0) containing 10% glycerol
- > 95% by SDS-PAGE
- Specific activity is > 1,000pmol/min/ug, and is defined as the amount of enzyme that catalyze the oxidation of 1.0pmole 1-Acenaphthenol in the presence of NADP per minute at pH 8.8 at 25C.
- < 1 EU per 1ug of protein (determined by LAL method)
- SDS-PAGE, Enzyme Activity
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain. ..
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.