- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- Vascular endothelial growth factor A isoform f, Vascular endothelial growth factor A isoform f, VPF, VEGF, VEGF-A, Vascular endothelial growth factor A isoform f MVCD1, Vascular endothelial growth factor A, Vascular permeability factor, VEGF A.
- Molecular Weight
- 14.2 kDa (122aa) confirmed by MALDI-TOF
- 0.5mg/ml (determined by Bradford assay)
- Liquid in. 20mM Tris-HCl buffer (pH 8.0) containing 10 % glycerol
- > 95% by SDS-PAGE
- Measured in a cell proliferation assay using HUVEC human umbilical vein endothelial cells. The ED50 range ≤4ng/ml.
- < 1 EU per 1ug of protein (determined by LAL method)
- SDS-PAGE, Bioactivity
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain
Human VEGF121 stimulates cell proliferation of the HUVEC human umbilical vein endothelial cells. The ED50 range ≤4 ng/ml.
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.