- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- Spastic paraplegia 21 isoform a, ACP33, BM-019, GL010, Maspardin, MAST, Spastic paraplegia 21 isoform a Acid cluster protein 33, BM019, Spastic paraplegia 21 autosomal recessive Mast syndrome protein, SPG21.
- Molecular Weight
- 37.1 kDa (328aa) confirmed by MALDI-TOF
- 1mg/ml (determined by Bradford assay)
- Liquid in. 20mM Tris-HCl buffer (pH 8.0)
- > 95% by SDS-PAGE
- < 1 EU per 1ug of protein (determined by LAL method)
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain.
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.