- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- TNFAIP5, TSG-14, Pentraxin 3, AI607804, Pentaxin 3, Pentaxin-related protein PTX3, Pentraxin-related gene, rapidly induced by IL-1 beta, Pentraxin-related gene, PTX3, TSG14, Tumor necrosis factor-inducible gene 14 protein, Tumor necrosis factor-inducible protein TSG-14
- Molecular Weight
- 44.4 kDa (401aa) confirmed by MALDI-TOF
- 1mg/ml (determined by Bradford assay)
- Liquid in. 20mM Tris-HCl buffer (pH 8.0) containing 1mM DTT, 10% glycerol
- > 90% by SDS-PAGE
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain.
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.