- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- Transforming growth factor beta 1, CED, DPD1, TGFB, Transforming growth factor beta 1, TGFB1, TGFbeta, Camurati-Engelmann disease,
- Molecular Weight
- 12.9 kDa (113aa) confirmed by MALDI-TOF
- 0.5mg/ml (determined by Bradford assay)
- Liquid in. 10mM Sodium Citrate buffer (pH 3.5) containing 10% glycerol
- > 95% by SDS-PAGE
- < 1 EU per 1ug of protein (determined by LAL method)
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain. ..
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.