- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- Non-Neuronal Enolase (NNE), Enolase-1, ENO1, MBP-1, MYC promoter-binding protein 1, PPH, tau-crystallin, 2 phospho D glycerate hydro lyase, Alpha enolase, C myc promoter binding protein, EC 188.8.131.52, ENO1L1, Enolase 1, Enolase 1 (alpha), Enolase 1 (alpha) like 1, MBP 1, MBP1, MBPB1, MPB 1, MPB1, PPH, MYC promoter binding protein 1, NNE, Non neural enolase, Phosphopyruvate hydratase, Plasminogen binding protein,
- Molecular Weight
- 47.1 kDa (434aa) confirmed by MALDI-TOF
- 1mg/ml (determined by Bradford assay)
- Liquid in. 20mM Tris-HCl buffer (pH 7.5) containing 1mM MgSO4, 10% glycerol
- > 90% by SDS-PAGE
- Specific activity is > 20,000pmol/min/ug, and was obtained by measuring the decrease of NAD in absorbance at 340nm resulting from NADH at pH 6.5 at 37C.
- < 1 EU per 1ug of protein (determined by LAL method)
- SDS-PAGE, Enzyme Activity
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain. ..
Chen X, et al. Interaction between granulin A and enolase 1 attenuates the migration and invasion of human hepatoma cells. Oncotarget. 2017 May 2;8(18):30305-30316.
Hashimoto Y, et al. Comparison of clinical characteristics in patients with Vogt-Koyanagi-Harada disease with and without anti-retinal antibodies. Graefes Arch Clin Exp Ophthalmol. 2019 Aug;257(8):1751-1758.
Hirakata T, et al. Acute unilateral inner retinal dysfunction with photophobia: importance of electrodiagnosis. Jpn J Ophthalmol. 2020 Nov 12.
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.