- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- pyruvate kinase muscle isoform M2, CTHBP, THBP1, p58, M2-PK, Tumor M2-PK, PK2, PK3, PKM, pyruvate kinase, muscle isoform M2 OIP3, PKM, TCB, OPA interacting protein 3, PKM2, Cytosolic thyroid hormone binding protein, Pyruvate kinase 2/3, Pyruvate kinase isozymes M1/M2, Pyruvate kinase muscle, Thyroid hormone binding protein cytosolic, Tumour Type M2 Pyruvate Kinase, Tumor Type M2 Pyruvate Kinase
- Molecular Weight
- 60.1 kDa (551aa)
- 1mg/ml (determined by Bradford assay)
- Liquid in. 20mM Tris-HCl buffer (pH 8.0) containing 10% glycerol
- > 95% by SDS-PAGE
- Specific activity: > 25,000pmol/min/ug. One unit will convert 1.0pmole of phospho(enol)pyruvate to pyruvate per minute at pH 7.5 at 37C.
- < 1 EU per 1ug of protein (determined by LAL method)
- SDS-PAGE, Enzyme Activity
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain. ..
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.