- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- Heat shock protein beta-1, CMT2F, HMN2B, Hsp25, Heat shock protein beta-1
- Molecular Weight
- 24.9 kDa (225aa) confirmed by MALDI-TOF
- 1mg/ml (determined by Bradford assay)
- Liquid in. 20mM Tris-HCl buffer (pH 8.0) containing 10% glycerol, 1mM DTT, 0.1 M NaCl.
- > 95% by SDS-PAGE
- < 1 EU per 1ug of protein (determined by LAL method)
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain.
Eickholz P, et al. Effect of nonsurgical periodontal therapy on haematological parameters in grades B and C periodontitis: an exploratory analysis. Clin Oral Investig. 2020 Dec;24(12):4291-4299.
Kaiser F, et al. Association between circulating levels of heat-shock protein 27 and aggressive periodontitis. Cell Stress Chaperones. 2018 Sep;23(5):847-856.
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.