- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- Lymphotoxin-alpha, LT-alpha, TNF-beta, Tumor necrosis factor ligand superfamily member 1, TNFB, TNFSF1, TNF superfamily, member 1
- Molecular Weight
- 20.9 kDa (192aa) confirmed by MALDI-TOF
- 0.25mg/ml (determined by Bradford assay)
- Liquid in. 20mM Tris-HCl buffer (pH 8.0) containing 30% glycerol, 0.1M NaCl, 1mM DTT
- > 90% by SDS-PAGE
- Measured in a cytotoxicity assay using L929 mouse fibrosarcoma cells in the presence of the metabolic inhibitor actinomycin D. The ED50 for this effect is less or equal to 1ng/ml.
- < 1 EU per 1ug of protein (determined by LAL method)
- SDS-PAGE, Bioactivity
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain.
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.