- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- Lymphotoxin alpha, CLTalpha, Coley's toxin, DIF, Differentiation inducing factor, Hemorrhagic factor, LT, LT alpha, LTA, LTalpha, Lymphotoxin alpha, Lymphotoxin alpha (TNF superfamily, member 1), Natural killer cytotoxic factor, Necrosin, NKCF, OTTHuMP00000037612, OTTHuMP00000037613, TNF B, TNF superfamily member 1, TNFB, TNFbeta, TNFSF 1, TNFSF1, Tumor necrosis factor beta, Tumor necrosis factor ligand superfamily member 1, Tumor necrosis factor superfamily member 1, Lymphotoxin alpha
- Molecular Weight
- 20.9 kDa (192aa) confirmed by MALDI-TOF
- 0.25mg/ml (determined by Bradford assay)
- Liquid in. 20mM Tris-HCl buffer (pH 8.0) containing 30% glycerol, 0.1M NaCl, 1mM DTT
- > 90% by SDS-PAGE
- Measured in a cytotoxicity assay using L929 mouse fibrosarcoma cells in the presence of the metabolic inhibitor actinomycin D. The ED50 for this effect is less or equal to 1ng/ml.
- < 1 EU per 1ug of protein (determined by LAL method)
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain.
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.