- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- Melanoma-associated antigen 4, Melanoma-associated antigen 4, Cancer/testis antigen 1.4, CT1.4, MAGE 4, MAGE 4 antigen, MAGE 41, MAGE 41 antigen, MAGE 4A, MAGE 4B, MAGE X2, MAGE X2 antigen, MAGE41, MAGE4A, MAGE4B, MAGEA 4, MAGEA4, Melanoma antigen family A 4,
- Molecular Weight
- 37 kDa (337aa) confirmed by MALDI-TOF
- 1mg/ml (determined by Bradford assay)
- Liquid in. 20mM Tris-HCl buffer (pH 8.0) containing 20% glycerol
- > 90% by SDS-PAGE
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain.
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.