- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- Glutathione S-transferase Mu 2, GST4, GSTM, GSTM2-2, GTHMuS, Glutathione S-transferase Mu 2
- Molecular Weight
- 27.9 kDa (238aa) confirmed by MALDI-TOF
- 0.5mg/ml (determined by Bradford assay)
- Liquid in. 20mM Tris-HCl buffer (pH 8.0) containing 10% glycerol, 0.1M NaCl,1mM DTT
- > 95% by SDS-PAGE
- Specific activity is > 250unit/mg, and is defined as the amount of enzyme that conjugate 1.0 umole of 1-chloro-2,4-dinitrobenzene (CDNB) with reduced glutathione per minute at pH 6.5 at 25C.
- SDS-PAGE, Enzyme Activity
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain.
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.