- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- Peptidyl-prolyl cis-trans isomerase-like 4, HDCME13P, Rotamase PPIL4, Cyclophilin-like protein PPIL4
- Molecular Weight
- 59.3 kDa (512aa) confirmed by MALDI-TOF (Molecular weight on SDS-PAGE will appear higher)
- 0.5mg/ml (determined by Bradford assay)
- Liquid in. 20mM Tris-HCl buffer (pH 8.0) containing 10% glycerol, 2mM DTT, 0.1M NaCl.
- > 85% by SDS-PAGE
- Specific activity is > 190nmol/min/mg, and is defined as the amount of enzyme that cleaves 1umole of suc-AAFP-pNA per minute at 25C in Tris-Hcl pH8.0 using chymotrypsin
- SDS-PAGE, Enzyme Activity
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain.
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.