- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- Interleukin-2, IL-2, T-cell growth factor, TCGF, ILB0905
- Additional Information
- ILB0905 has been replaced with a catalog number AT
- Molecular Weight
- 17.3 kDa (150aa) confirmed by MALDI-TOF
- 0.5mg/ml (determined by BCA assay)
- Liquid in. Phosphate-Buffered Saline (pH 7.4) 10% glycerol
- > 90% by SDS-PAGE
- Measured in a cell proliferation assay using CTLL-2 mouse cytotoxic T cells. The ED50 range ≤0.9ng/ml.
- < 1 EU per 1ug of protein (determined by LAL method)
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain. ..
Mouse IL-2 (C160S) stimulates cell proliferation of the CTLL2 mouse cytotoxic T cells. The ED50 range ≤0.9 ng/ml.
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.