- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- Tumor necrosis factor, Cachectin, TNF-alpha, Tumor necrosis factor ligand superfamily member 2, TNFSF2, TNF-a, TNFA, TNF
- Molecular Weight
- 18kDa (162aa)
- 1mg/ml (determined by absorbance at 280nm)
- Liquid in. Phosphate-Buffered Saline (pH 7.4)
- > 90% by SDS-PAGE
- Measured in a cytotoxicity assay using L929 mouse fibrosarcoma cells in the presence of the metabolic inhibitor actinomycin D. The ED50 range ≤ 0.02ng/ml.
- < 1 EU per 1ug of protein (determined by LAL method)
- SDS-PAGE, Bioactivity
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain.
Mouse TNF-alpha stimulates cell cytotoxicity in the L-929 mouse fibrosarcoma cells in the presence of the metabolic inhibitor actinomycin D. The ED50 range ≤ 0.02ng/ml.
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.