- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- Glucokinase, ECK2384, JW2385
- Molecular Weight
- 37.1 kDa (344aa) confirmed by MALDI-TOF
- 1mg/ml (determined by Bradford assay)
- Liquid in. 20mM Tris-HCl buffer (pH 8.0) containing 0.15M NaCl, 10% glycerol
- > 95% by SDS-PAGE
- Specific activity is > 70unit/mg obtained by measuring the increase of NADPH in absorbance at 340 nm resulting from the reduction of NADP. One unit will oxidize 1.0 umole of Glucose to D-glucose 6-phosphate per minute in the presence of Beta-NADP at pH 9.0 at 37C.
- SDS-PAGE, Enzyme Activity
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.