- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- Tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily member 8, CD30L receptor, Ki-1 antigen, Lymphocyte activation antigen CD30, D1S166E
- Molecular Weight
- 66.7 kDa (613aa)
- 0.5mg/ml (determined by absorbance at 280nm)
- Liquid in. Phosphate-Buffered Saline (pH 7.4) containing 10% glycerol
- > 85% by SDS-PAGE
- Measured by its binding ability in a functional ELISA with Human CD30 Ligand/TNFSF8 (CAT# ATGP3343). The ED50 range ≤ 100 ng/ml.
- < 1 EU per 1ug of protein (determined by LAL method)
- SDS-PAGE, Bioactivity
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain
Human CD30 Ligand/TNFSF8 (CAT# ATGP3343) is coated at 2 ug/ml (100 ul/well) can bind Human CD30/TNFRSF8. The ED50 range ≤ 100 ng/ml.
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.