- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- Tissue-type plasminogen activator isoform 1, PLAT, T-PA, TPA
- Molecular Weight
- 61.3 kDa (545aa)
- 0.25mg/ml (determined by absorbance at 280nm)
- Liquid in. 50mM MES buffer (pH 5.5) containing 40% glycerol, 5mM CaCl2, 1mM DTT, 0.5M NaCl
- > 90% by SDS-PAGE
- < 1 EU per 1ug of protein (determined by LAL method)
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain.
Hirayama S, et al. Triosephosphate isomerase of Streptococcus pneumoniae is released extracellularly by autolysis and binds to host plasminogen to promote its activation. (FEBS Open Bio. 2022)
Hirayama S, et al. C-Terminal Lysine Residue of Pneumococcal Triosephosphate Isomerase Contributes to Its Binding to Host Plasminogen. (Microorganisms. 2023)
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.