- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- Ephrin type-B receptor 2 isoform 1, EPHB2, CAPB, DRT, EK5, EPHT3, ERK, Hek5, PCBC, Tyro5
- Molecular Weight
- 59.1 kDa (533aa)
- 0.5mg/ml (determined by absorbance at 280nm)
- Liquid in. Phosphate-Buffered Saline (pH 7.4) containing 20% glycerol, 1mM DTT
- > 90% by SDS-PAGE
- Measured by its binding ability in a functional ELISA with Human Ephrin-B1 (CAT# ATGP3800)
- < 1 EU per 1ug of protein (determined by LAL method)
- SDS-PAGE, Bioactivity
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain
Human EphB2 is coated at 2 ug/ml (100 ul/well) can bind Human Ephrin-B1 (CAT# ATGP3800) in a Functional ELISA assay.
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.