- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- Natural killer cell receptor 2B4 isoform 1, CD244, 2B4, NAIL, NKR2B4, Nmrk, SLAMF4
- Molecular Weight
- 50.2 kDa (448aa)
- 1mg/ml (determined by absorbance at 280nm)
- Liquid in. Phosphate-Buffered Saline (pH 7.4) containing 10% glycerol
- > 90% by SDS-PAGE
- Measured by its binding ability in a functional ELISA with Human CD48/SLAMF2 (CAT# ATGP3642). The ED50 range ≤ 0.1 ug/ml.
- < 1 EU per 1ug of protein (determined by LAL method)
- SDS-PAGE, Bioactivity
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain
Human CD48/SLAMF2 (CAT# ATGP3642) is coated at 2 ug/ml (100 ul/well) can bind Human CD244. The ED50 range ≤ 0.1 ug/ml.
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.