- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- Programmed cell death 1 ligand 1 isoform, CD274, B7-H, B7H1, PD-L1, PDCD1L1, PDCD1LG1, PDL1
- Molecular Weight
- 52.5 kDa (462aa)
- 1mg/ml (determined by absorbance at 280nm)
- Liquid in. Phosphate-Buffered Saline (pH 7.4) containing 10% glycerol
- > 95% by SDS-PAGE
- Measured by its binding ability in a functional ELISA with Human PD-1 (CAT# ATGP4027). The ED50 range ≤ 0.5 ug/ml.
- < 1 EU per 1ug of protein (determined by LAL method)
- SDS-PAGE, Bioactivity
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain.
Human PD-1 (CAT# ATGP4027) is coated at 5 ug/ml (100 ul/well) can bind Human PD-L1. The ED50 range ≤ 0.5 ug/ml.
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.