- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- Killer cell lectin like receptor K1, Killer cell lectin-like receptor subfamily K member 1, NKG2-D type II integral membrane protein, NK cell receptor D, NKG2-D-activating NK receptor, CD314, NKG2D, KLR, NKG2-D
- Molecular Weight
- 43.9 kDa (386aa)
- 0.5mg/ml (determined by absorbance at 280nm)
- Liquid in. Phosphate-Buffered Saline (pH 7.4) containing 10% glycerol
- > 95% by SDS-PAGE
- Measured by its binding ability in a functional ELISA with Human ULBP-6/RAET1L (CAT# ATGP4023). The ED50 range ≤ 1.5 ug/ml.
- < 1 EU per 1ug of protein (determined by LAL method)
- SDS-PAGE, Bioactivity
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain.
Human ULBP-6/RAET1L (CAT# ATGP4023) is coated at 10 ug/ml (100 ul/well) can bind Human NKG2D. The ED50 range ≤ 1.5 ug/ml.
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.