- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- Peroxiredoxin 2, AL022839, Band-8, NkefB, PRP, PrxII, Tdpx1, TDX1, Torin, TPx, TPx-B, TR, TSA
- Molecular Weight
- 24.3 kDa (222aa) Confirmed by MALDI-TOF
- 1mg/ml (determined by absorbance at 280nm)
- Liquid in. 20mM Tris-HCl buffer (pH 8.0) containing 10% glycerol, 1mM DTT
- > 90% by SDS-PAGE
- Specific activity is > 3,000pmol/min/ug, Activity is defined as the amount of hydroperoxide that 1ug of enzyme can reduce at 25C for minute.
- SDS-PAGE, Enzyme Activity
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain.
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.