- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- Tumor necrosis factor, RATTNF, TNF-alpha, Tnfa
- Molecular Weight
- 19.9 kDa (181aa) confirmed by MALDI-TOF
- 1mg/ml (determined by absorbance at 280nm)
- Liquid in. Phosphate-Buffered Saline (pH 7.4) containing 10% glycerol, 1mM DTT
- > 90% by SDS-PAGE
- Measured in a cytotoxicity assay using L929 mouse fibroblast cells in the presence of the metabolic inhibitor actinomycin D. The ED50 range ≤0.2ng/ml.
- < 1 EU per 1ug of protein (determined by LAL method)
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain. ..
Rat TNF-alpha stimulates cytotoxicity of the L929 mouse fibroblast cells. The ED50 range ≤0.2 ng/ml.
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.