- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- Liver carboxylesterase 1, Carboxylesterase 1/CES1, CES1G, Ces-1, Ces1, Ses-1, Acyl-coenzyme A:cholesterol acyltransferase, Carboxylesterase 1G, ES-x, ATGP3329
- Molecular Weight
- 61.9 kDa (556aa)
- 0.5mg/ml (determined by absorbance at 280nm)
- Liquid in. Phosphate-Buffered Saline (pH 7.4) containing 10% glycerol
- > 90% by SDS-PAGE
- Specific activity is > 2,000pmol/min/ug and is defined as the amount of enzyme that hydrolyze 1pmole of p-nitrophenyl acetate to p-nitrophenol per minute at pH 7.5 at 37C
- < 1 EU per 1ug of protein (determined by LAL method)
- SDS-PAGE, Enzyme Activity
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain.
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.