- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- BACE1, Beta-secretase 1, Aspartyl protease 2, ASP2, Asp 2, Beta-site amyloid precursor protein cleaving enzyme 1, Beta-site APP cleaving enzyme 1, Memapsin-2, Membrane-associated aspartic protease 2, BACE, KIAA1149, HSPC104
- Molecular Weight
- 49.2 kDa (442aa)
- 0.5mg/ml (determined by BCA assay)
- Liquid in. Phosphate-Buffered Saline (pH 7.4) containing 10% glycerol
- > 90% by SDS-PAGE
- Specific activity is > 5pmol/min/ug in which one unit will convert 1.0pmole of Mca-SEVNLDAEFRK(Dnp)RR-NH2 to MCA- Pro-Leu-OH per minute at pH 3.5 at 25C.
- < 1 EU per 1ug of protein (determined by LAL method)
- SDS-PAGE, Enzyme Activity
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain.
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.