- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- PTPN11, Tyrosine-protein phosphatase non-receptor type 11, Protein-tyrosine phosphatase 1D, PTP-1D, Protein-tyrosine phosphatase 2C, PTP-2C, SH-PTP2, SH-PTP3, BPTP3, CFC, JMML, METCDS, NS1, SHP-2, shp-2, PTP2C, SHPTP2
- Molecular Weight
- 69.1kDa (602aa)
- 1mg/ml (determined by Absorbance at 280nm)
- Liquid. In Phosphate-Buffered Saline (pH 7.4) containing 10% glycerol.
- > 90% by SDS - PAGE
- Specific activity is > 400 unit/mg, and is defined as the amount of enzyme that hydrolyze 1.0nmole of p-nitrophenyl phosphate (pNPP) per minute at pH 7.5 at 37C.
- < 1 EU per 1ug of protein (determined by LAL method)
- SDS-PAGE, Enzyme Activity
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.