- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- Colony stimulating factor, Colony Stimulating Factor 2, Colony stimulating factor 2 (granulocyte-macrophage), Colony-stimulating factor, CSF, CSF 2, CSF2, CSF2_HUMAN, GM-CSF, GMCSF
- Molecular Weight
- 16.6 kDa (148aa), confirmed by MALDI-TOF
- 0.5mg/ml (determined by absorbance at 280nm)
- Liquid. In Phosphate-Buffered Saline (pH7.4)
- > 95% by SDS - PAGE
- Measured in a cell proliferation assay using TF-1 human erythroleukemic cells. The ED50 range ≤ 40 ng/ml.
- < 1 EU per 1ug of protein (determined by LAL method)
- SDS-PAGE, Bioactivity
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain
Porcine GM-CSF stimulates cell proliferation of the TF-1 human erythroleukemic cells. The ED50 range ≤ 40 ng/ml.
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.