- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- THPO, MGDF, MKCSF, ML, MPLLG, THCYT1, TPO, thrombopoietin isoform 1 precursor, C-mpl ligand, Megakaryocyte colony-stimulating factor, Megakaryocyte growth and development factor, Myeloproliferative leukemia virus oncogene ligand, ATGP3057
- Molecular Weight
- 36.8kDa (343aa)
- 0.25mg/ml (determined by Absorbance at 280nm)
- Liquid. In Phosphate-Buffered Saline (pH 7.4) containing 10% glycerol
- > 90% by SDS-PAGE
- Measured in a cell proliferation assay using MO7e human megakaryocytic leukemic cells. The ED50 range ≤10 ng/ml.
- < 1 EU per 1ug of protein (determined by LAL method)
- SDS-PAGE, Bioactivity
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain
Human Thrombopoietin stimulates cell proliferation of the MO7e human megakaryocytic leukemic cells. The ED50 range ≤10 ng/ml.
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.