- Product Type
- Monoclonal antibody
- Clone Number
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- Middle East respiratory syndrome coronavirus, Human betacoronavirus 2c EMC/2012, MERS-CoV, MERS, MERSCoV SP, Spike glycoprotein, S glycoprotein, S, Spike protein
- Reacts With
- 1mg/ml (determined by BCA assay)
- Liquid in. Phosphate-Buffered Saline (pH 7.4) with 0.02% Sodium Azide, 10% glycerol
- Recombinant MERS-CoV Spike (18-1296aa) purified from Baculovirus
- IgG1 kappa
- By protein-A affinity chromatography
- The antibody has been tested by ELISA analysis to assure specificity and reactivity. Since application varies, however, each investigation should be titrated by the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
ELISA: MERS Spike Antibody (1ug/ml) specifically recognizes MERS Spike and Spike S1 recombinant protein, but not interacted MERS Spike S2 and RBD recombinant protein in ELISA.
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.