- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- E-selectin, CD62E, ELAM, ELAM1, ELAM-1, ESEL, LECAM2, CD62 antigen-like family member E, endothelial-leukocyte adhesion molecule 1, Leukocyte-endothelial cell adhesion molecule 2, SELE, CD62E antigen, ELAM1E-selectin, Endothelial leukocyte adhesion molecule 1
- Molecular Weight
- 0.5mg/ml (determined by Absorbance at 280nm)
- Liquid. In Phosphate-Buffered Saline (pH 7.4) containing 10% glycerol
- > 95% by SDS - PAGE
- Measured by the ability of the immobilized protein to support the adhesion of U937 human histiocytic lymphoma cells. When cells are added to human E-Seletin/CD62E coated plates 2ug/ml. This effect is more to 40%.
- < 1 EU per 1ug of protein (determined by LAL method)
- SDS-PAGE, Bioactivity
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.