- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- Betacellulin, Probetacellulin, BTC, Betacellulin isoform 1
- Molecular Weight
- 9.8kDa (86aa)
- 0.25mg/ml (determined by Absorbance at 280nm)
- Liquid. In Phosphate-Buffered Saline (pH 7.4) containing 10% glycerol.
- > 95% by SDS - PAGE
- Measured in a cell proliferation assay using Balb/3T3 mouse embryonic fibroblast cells. The ED50 range ≤ 0.5 ng/ml.
- < 1 EU per 1ug of protein (determined by LAL method)
- SDS-PAGE, Bioactivity
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain
Human BTC stimulates cell proliferation of the Balb/3T3 mouse embryonic fibroblast cells. The ED50 range ≤ 0.5 ng/ml.
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.