- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- iinterleukin 5, Il, Il-5, B-cell growth factor II, BCGF-II, Cytotoxic T-lymphocyte inducer, Eosinophil differentiation factor, T-cell replacing factor, TRF, B-cell differentiation factor I, EDF, IL5, TRFB cell differentiation factor I
- Molecular Weight
- 13.9kDa (119aa)
- 0.25mg/ml (determined by Absorbance at 280nm)
- Liquid. In Phosphate-Buffered Saline (pH 7.4) containing 10% glycerol
- > 90% by SDS - PAGE
- Measured in a cell proliferation assay using TF-1 human erythroleukemic cells. The ED50 range ≤ 1 ng/ml.
- < 1 EU per 1ug of protein (determined by LAL method)
- SDS-PAGE, Bioactivity
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain
Mouse IL-5 in a cell proliferation assay using TF-1 human erythroleukemic cells. The ED50 range ≤ 1 ng/ml.
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.