- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- Interleukin-17 receptor B, CRL4, EVI27, IL17BR, IL17RH1, IL-17 receptor B, IL-17RB, Cytokine receptor-like 4, IL-17 receptor homolog 1, Interleukin-17B receptor
- Molecular Weight
- 57.3 kDa (514aa) Reducing conditions
- 0.25mg/ml (determined by Bradford assay)
- Liquid in. Phosphate-Buffered Saline (pH 7.4) containing 10% glycerol
- > 85% by SDS-PAGE
- Measured by its binding ability in a functional ELISA with Human IL25 (CAT# ATGP4018). The ED50 range ≤ 2 ug/ml.
- < 1 EU per 1ug of protein (determined by LAL method)
- SDS-PAGE, Bioactivity
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain
Human IL25 (CAT# ATGP4018) is coated at 2 ug/ml (100 ul/well) can bind Human IL17RB. The ED50 range ≤ 2 ug/ml.
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.