- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- 3-10C, AMCF-I, C-X-C motif chemokine 8, CXCL8, CXCL8SCYB8, Chemokine (C-X-C motif) ligand 8, Emoctakin, GCP-1TSG-1, GCP1, IL-8, IL8, Interleukin-8, K60, LAI, LECT, LUCT, LYNAP, MDNCF, MDNCFb-ENAP, MONAP, MONAPGCP1, NAF, NAP-1NAP1, NAP1, NCF, Neutrophil-activating protein 1, Protein 3-10C, T cell chemotactic factor, T-cell chemotactic factor, TCF, TSG1, interleukin 8, member 8
- Molecular Weight
- 9.4 kDa (80aa)
- 0.25mg/ml (determined by BCA assay)
- Liquid. In Phosphate-Buffered Saline (pH 7.4) containing 20% glycerol
- > 90% by SDS-PAGE
- < 1 EU per 1ug of protein (determined by LAL method)
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.