- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- cytotoxic T-lymphocyte protein 4 isoform 1, Ly-5, Ctla, Cytotoxic T-lymphocyte-associated antigen 4, CTLA4, Cd152, Ctla-4, Ly-56, Ctla4
- Molecular Weight
- 40.6kDa (363aa)
- 0.5mg/ml (determined by Absorbance at 280nm)
- Liquid. In Phosphate-Buffered Saline (pH 7.4) containing 10% glycerol
- > 90% by SDS - PAGE
- The activity is determined by the IL-2 ELISA in a using stimulated Jurkat human acute T cell leukemia cells with Human B7-1/CD80. The ED50 range ≤150ng/ml.
- < 1 EU per 1ug of protein (determined by LAL method)
- SDS-PAGE, Bioactivity
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain
Mouse Ctla4 inhibits IL-2 secretion of the stimulated Jurkat human acute T cell leukemia cells with Human B7-1/CD80. The ED50 range ≤150 ng/ml.
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.