- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- Alanine aminotransferase 2, AAT2, ALT2
- Molecular Weight
- 60.3 kDa (546aa)
- 0.5mg/ml (determined by Bradford assay)
- Liquid in. 20mM Tris-HCl buffer (pH 7.5) containing 30% glycerol, 2mM DTT, 0.2M NaCl
- > 90% by SDS-PAGE
- Specific activity is > 100unit/mg, and is defined as the amount of enzyme that cleaves 1umole of L-Alanine to L-Glutamate per minute at pH 7.5 at 37C
- SDS-PAGE, Enzyme Activity
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.