- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- Cathepsin C, AI047818, CatC, DP, DPP1, DPPI, Cathepsin J, Dipeptidyl peptidase isoform 1, Dipeptidyl peptidase 1, Dipeptidyl transferase, CTSC
- Molecular Weight
- 50.5kDa (444aa)
- 0.5mg/ml (determined by Absorbance at 280nm)
- Liquid in. Phosphate-Buffered Saline (pH 7.4) containing 10% glycerol
- > 95% by SDS-PAGE
- Specific activity is > 50,000 pmol/min/ug and is defined as the amount of enzyme that hydrolyze 1pmole of Gly-Arg-AMC per minute at pH 6.0 at 37C.
- < 1 EU per 1ug of protein (determined by LAL method)
- SDS-PAGE, Enzyme Activity
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.