- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- Interleukin-3 receptor subunit alpha, IL-3R subunit alpha, IL-3R-alpha,nterleukin-3 receptor class II alpha chain, L3RA, CD123, hIL-3Ra, IL3R, IL3RAY, IL3RX, IL3RY, CDW123, SUT-1
- Molecular Weight
- 61.5kDa (554aa)
- 0.25mg/ml (determined by Absorbance at 280nm)
- Liquid in. 20mM Tris-HCl buffer (pH 8.0) containing 0.1M NaCl, 30% glycerol
- > 90% by SDS-PAGE
- < 1 EU per 1ug of protein (determined by LAL method)
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.