- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- monocyte differentiation antigen CD14, CD14 molecule, Myeloid cell-specific leucine-rich glycoprotein
- Molecular Weight
- 35.8kDa (331aa)
- 1mg/ml (determined by Absorbance at 280nm)
- Liquid in. Phosphate-Buffered Saline (pH 7.4) containing 10% glycerol
- > 95% by SDS-PAGE
- Measured by its ability to enhance IL-8 secretion using THP‑1 human acute monocytic leukemia cells in the presence of LPS. The ED50 range ≤ 100 ng/ml.
- < 1 EU per 1ug of protein (determined by LAL method)
- SDS-PAGE, Bioactivity
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain
Human CD14 enhance the IL-8 secretion of the THP‑1 human acute monocytic leukemia cells in the presence of LPS. The ED50 range ≤ 100 ng/ml.
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.