- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- Natural cytotoxicity triggering receptor 3 ligand 1, B7 homolog 6, NCR3LG1, B7H6, DKFZp686O24166
- Molecular Weight
- 53.6kDa (477aa)
- 0.5mg/ml (determined by Absorbance at 280nm)
- Liquid in. Phosphate-Buffered Saline (pH 7.4) containing 10% glycerol
- > 95% by SDS-PAGE
- Measured by its binding ability in a functional ELISA with Human NCR3. The ED50 range ≤500 ng/ml.
- < 1 EU per 1ug of protein (determined by LAL method)
- SDS-PAGE, Bioactivity
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain
Human NCR3 is coated at 2 ug/ml (100 ul/well) can bind Human B7-H6. The ED50 range ≤500 ng/ml.
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.