- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- insulin like growth factor binding protein 1, IGFBP1, AFBP, hIGFBP-1, IBP1, IGF-BP25, PP12, IGF-binding protein 1, Placental protein 12, amniotic fluid binding protein, alpha-pregnancy-associated endometrial globulin
- Molecular Weight
- 25.2kDa (234aa)
- 0.5mg/ml (determined by Absorbance at 280nm)
- Liquid in. Phosphate-Buffered Saline (pH 7.4) containing 10% glycerol
- > 95% by SDS-PAGE
- Measured by its ability to inhibit proliferation using MCF-7 human breast cancer cells in the presence of Human IGF-1. The ED50 range ≤3 ug/ml.
- < 1 EU per 1ug of protein (determined by LAL method)
- SDS-PAGE, Bioactivity
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain
Human IGFBP-1 inhibit proliferation using MCF-7 human breast cancer cells in the presence of Human IGF-1. The ED50 range ≤3 ug/ml.
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.