- Product Type
- Polyclonal Antibody
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- Synuclein gamma (breast cancer-specific protein 1), SNCG, BCSG1, PERSYN, PRSN, gamma-Synuclein, Persyn, Breast cancer-specific gene 1 protein, Synoretin, SR, gamma-synuclein, gamma synuclein, Synuclein, gamma (breast cancer-specific protein 1) BCSG 1, Breast cancer specific gene 1, Breast cancer specific gene 1 protein, Breast cancer specific protein 1, Gamma synuclein, SNCG protein, SR, Synuclein gamma
- Reacts With
- 1mg/ml (determined by BCA assay)
- Liquid in. Phosphate-Buffered Saline (pH 7.4) with 0.02% Sodium Azide, 10% glycerol
- Recombinant human gamma-Synuclein (1-127aa) purified from E. coli
- By protein-A affinity chromatography
- The antibody has been tested by ELISA and Western blot analysis to assure specificity and reactivity. Since application varies, however, each investigation should be titrated by the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
Western blot analysis (WB)
The recombinant synuclein family (alpha-,beta- and gamma-) proteins were resolved by SDS-PAGE, transferred to PVDF membrane and probed with polyclonal anti-human gamma-synuclein (1:1,000). Proteins were visualized using a goat anti-rabbit secondary antibody conjugated to HRP and the ECL detection system.
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.