- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
- Clone Number
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- toll-like receptor 7, PRO285, UNQ248, tlr 7
- Reacts With
- 1mg/ml (determined by BCA assay)
- Liquid in. Phosphate-Buffered Saline (pH 7.4) with 0.02% Sodium Azide, 10% glycerol
- Recombinant human TLR7 (451-500aa) purified from E. coli
- IgG1 kappa
- By protein-G affinity chromatography
- ELISA, ICC/IF, FACS
- The antibody has been tested by ELISA, ICC/IF and FACS analysis to assure specificity and reactivity. Since application varies, however, each investigation should be titrated by the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
ICC/IF analysis of TLR7 in THP-1 cells. The cell was stained with ATR0601 (1:100). The secondary antibody (green) was used Alexa Fluor 488. DAPI was stained the cell nucleus (blue).
Flow cytometry (FACS)
Flow cytometry analysis of TLR7 in THP-1 cells. The cell was stained with ATR0601 at 2-5ug for 1x10^6cells (red). A Goat anti mouse IgG (Alexa fluor 488) was used as the secondary antibody. Mouse monoclonal IgG was used as the isotype control (dark gray), cells without incubation with primary and secondary antibody was used as the negative control (light gray).
Makni-Maalej K, et al. The TLR7/8 agonist CL097 primes N-formyl-methionyl-leucyl-phenylalanine-stimulated NADPH oxidase activation in human neutrophils: critical role of p47phox phosphorylation and the proline isomerase Pin1. J Immunol. 2012 Nov 1;189(9):4657-65.
Wang K, et al. Correlation of TLR1-10 expression in peripheral blood mononuclear cells with chronic hepatitis B and chronic hepatitis B-related liver failure. Hum Immunol. 2010 Oct;71(10):950-6.
Gregory SM, et al. Toll-like receptor signaling controls reactivation of KSHV from latency. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2009 Jul 14;106(28):11725-30.
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.