- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
- Clone Number
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- protein tyrosine phosphatase, receptor type, C (PTPRC), CD45, B220, CD 45, CD45 antigen, GP180, L CA, LCA, Leukocyte common antigen, LY5, Protein tyrosine phosphatase receptor type C, Protein tyrosine phosphatase receptor type c polypeptide, PTPRC, SCID due to PTPRC deficiency, T200, T200 glycoprotein,
- Reacts With
- 1mg/ml (determined by BCA assay)
- Liquid in. Phosphate-Buffered Saline (pH 7.4) with 0.02% Sodium Azide, 10% glycerol
- Recombinant human CD45 (1029-1249aa) purified from E. coli
- IgG2a kappa
- By protein-G affinity chromatography
- The antibody has been tested by ELISA and Flow cytometry to assure specificity and reactivity. Since application varies, however, each investigation should be titrated by the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
Flow cytometry (FACS)
Flow cytometry analysis of CD45 in Jurkat cells. The cell was stained with ACD0802 at 2-5ug for 1x106cells (red). A Goat anti mouse IgG (Alexa fluor 488) was used as the secondary antibody. Mouse monoclonal IgG was used as the isotype control (dark gray), cells without incubation with primary and secondary antibody was used as the negative control (light gray).
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.