- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
- Clone Number
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- Programmed cell death 4 isoform 1, neoplastic transformation inhibitor, H731, MGC33046, MGC33047, Programmed cell death 4 isoform 1, PDPC4, Programmed cell death 4 isoform 1, PDCD4, programmed cell death 4 (neoplastic transformation inhibitor), nuclear antigen H731
- Reacts With
- 1mg/ml (determined by BCA assay)
- Liquid in. Phosphate-Buffered Saline (pH 7.4) with 0.02% Sodium Azide, 10% glycerol
- Recombinant human PDCD4 (1-469aa) purified from E. coli
- IgG1 kappa
- By protein-G affinity chromatography
- ELISA, WB
- The antibody has been tested by ELISA and Western blot analysis to assure specificity and reactivity. Since application varies, however, each investigation should be titrated by the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
Western blot analysis (WB)
Cell lysates of HepG2(40ug) were resolved by SDS-PAGE, transferred to NC membrane and probed with anti-human PDCD4 (1:2,000). Proteins were visualized using a goat anti-mouse secondary antibody conjugated to HRP and an ECL detection system.
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.