- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
- Clone Number
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- Integrin beta 1, Integrin beta 1, CD29, FNRB, MDF2, VLAB, GPIIA, MSK12, Fibronectin receptor subunit beta, Glycoprotein Iia, GPIIA, VLA-4 subunit bet
- Reacts With
- 1mg/ml (determined by BCA assay)
- Liquid in. Phosphate-Buffered Saline (pH 7.4) with 0.02% Sodium Azide, 10% glycerol
- Recombinant human CD29 (34-141aa) purified from E. coli
- IgG1 kappa
- By protein-G affinity chromatography
- ELISA, ICC/IF, FACS
- The antibody has been tested by ELISA, ICC/IF and FACS analysis to assure specificity and reactivity. Since application varies, however, each investigation should be titrated by the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
ICC/IF analysis of CD29 in HepG2 cells. The cell was stained with ACD0823 (1:100). The secondary antibody (green) was used Alexa Fluor 488. DAPI was stained the cell nucleus (blue).
Flow cytometry (FACS)
Flow cytometry analysis of CD29 in Hep3B cell line, staining at 2-5ug for 1x10^6cells. The secondary antibody used goat anti-mouse IgG Alexa fluor 488 conjugate.
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.